Do you want to truly understand God’s affection for you?
Is God in control, like many Christians say He is?
People searching to understand the love of God typically attribute amazing, supernatural powers to Him. Conversely, they often see or receive reports of vast chaos, dreadful agonies, and grievous hardships being experienced in this world. It causes thinking men and women to wonder. Why doesn’t God use His incredible strength to make the world safer, more pleasant, and with less suffering and death? When sincere people look at our unfair and wicked world, they may have a hard time believing in a good God. Some conclude that if He really is in control, maybe He’s not good.
After decades of savoring what the Scriptures reveal, Glenn Marx suggests some profound answers to these and other questions.
Inside, you’ll discover:
- The occasion before the Flood when some Watcher angels caused a huge commotion in our world.
- That fallen angels mated with human women and created giant offspring called Nephilim.
- How the Nephilim became overbearing in their acts against humanity and almost caused our extinction.
- The background of long-ago events that can unlock our emotions to understand the true love of the Father.
- That God has been mistreated by the very creatures He created.
- Terrible things can happen in our world but are not typically God’s wrath over the misconduct of a person.
- It is evil entities in heaven that seek to cause chaos, to terrorize, and oppress humans.
- Fallen heavenly hosts seek our demise, but God provides upstanding people that show us how to live.
- God’s people can choose tools and tactics to manage the wickedness in high places.
- And more…
Ephesians 6:12 “For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.”
Roots of the Kingdom is a must-read if certain thoughts about the Bible have sometimes racked your brain. Whether you border on being a skeptical unbeliever, a recent follower, or if you’ve been a Christian for decades, this book will be helpful for your journey.
It merely takes some steps through Scripture to gain a new-found appreciation of God’s love for each individual human, no matter what your past.
Get Roots of the Kingdom now and open up a fresh love in your heart for our Father in heaven.